Torre Zambra TREBBIANO d'Abruzzo Piana Marina 2019

39TZW001-75

New

Region: DOC Abruzzo, Italy

Alcohol: 13%

More details

20 Items

S$102.00

Add to wishlist

Volume discounts

Quantity Discount You Save
6 8% Up to S$48.96

Data sheet

Volume 750

More info

Wine Maker notes: The Piana Marina, a unique location in the Gran Cru growing area of Villamagna, is over 300 meters above sea level. A very long time ago the Piana Marina was still below sea level. The soil is sandy and very calcareous, even digging with your bare hands quickly comes across mussels and corals. The grapes are picked by hand and the grapes are instantly chilled with dry ice to preserve the aromas. 

The result is a white wine that is freshly presented with a straw yellow color and at the same time has enormous aging potential. 40% are matured in barriques, the remaining 60% in steel. The wine then rests in the concrete vats for another year and finally for at least 2 months in the bottle.

Tasting notes: The nose of this white is cohesive yet delicate, with a pretty chamomile aroma at the fore backed by lemon peel and yellow plum. The medium-bodied palate boasts a mix of ripe yellow fruit alongside a dusting of fennel pollen and field flowers. There's impeccable balance to it all, with taut acidity riding firmly in the background.

Grape Variety/Blend: 100% Trebbiano d’Abruzzo

Food Pairing: Pair with gastronomic cuisine like omakase or any fish and shellfish dishes.

Recommended drinking temperature 10-13°C.